Thursday, October 30, 2008

Repeat Ultrasound

.
She's still a girl!

When I went in for my follow-up appointment to talk about the ultrasound, the doctor said she's measuring small. I also have low blood pressure, wierd for me while I'm pregnant. I'm usually low and then when I get pregnant, it goes up to normal. So anyway, he's going to order a repeat ultrasound in about 4 weeks to do some growth checks.
.
In 2 weeks I get to have the glucose test. Remember that ladies? :) I actually don't mind it. My blood sugar has been wierd, too. I get light headed sometimes and have these flashes of "wow I have to sit down now". But if I drink juice or eat something, I'm ok. So I'm anxious to see what I can find out from the sugar test.
.

3 comments:

Summer said...

My blood sugar is fine but I have been so light headed. I have even passed out. My doctor said its just because I'm pregnant.

Congrats on the girl. I'm so happy for you. Wonderful news that you deserve to hear. "Its a girl!!"

mommy said...

Hope the test goes okay! Eat more so your baby can fatten up! :)

Anna Min said...

Yea for girls...and to get some reassurance! Yeah for ultrasounds!
Jereme's cousin has four boys and just found out she's having twins...both are boys...oh boy!
Even when you don't feel like it, eat, eat, eat! For the sake of your blood sugar and avoiding passing out with three kids around:)