I love that place too!! I took some of my family there one time when they were visiting from California.It was fun! One time they had a live size full elephant in the middle of the room! It was amazing!!!
It brings me back to Wymount days, when the Bean Museum was a great cheap family fun date! We liked to call it "the dead zoo"--it is truly that life-like!
I have to laugh... I saw that David celebrated his 30th birthday. I would've guessed he was much older. He certainly doesn't look older, but you're nearing four children. Jason just turned 30 and we only have one. So it seems that anyone with more kids is naturally older. Ha!
4 comments:
I love that place too!! I took some of my family there one time when they were visiting from California.It was fun! One time they had a live size full elephant in the middle of the room! It was amazing!!!
It brings me back to Wymount days, when the Bean Museum was a great cheap family fun date! We liked to call it "the dead zoo"--it is truly that life-like!
how fun we miss that place!!
What a fun museum.
I have to laugh... I saw that David celebrated his 30th birthday. I would've guessed he was much older. He certainly doesn't look older, but you're nearing four children. Jason just turned 30 and we only have one. So it seems that anyone with more kids is naturally older. Ha!
Post a Comment