Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Adam pictures

Happy 7th Birthday!!
June 23rd

He wanted an Ironhide Transformer cake, so I found a picture online. He also had a transformer table cloth and we photocopied autobot symbles and taped them all over the walls.
Friend party!
David was quite the entertainer that day(he had no school, it was in the summer).
The line-up for balloons!
Jungle Bone Crusher Transformer!
It was a very good day!

4 comments:

mommy said...

I bet Adam was thrilled!

Melissa H said...

Nice cake! Did you free hand that?? Its so great when dads don't have to miss out on all the fun!

Christi said...

I love the cake. Yours always looks so awesome! Your boys are so cute.

Leslie said...

Awesome cake! I'll always remember one time when we lived in provo with you guys we came over and you were holding Adam, babysitting another kid and sitting there happlily frosting a chocolate cake. one handed I thought man this gal has some mad skills!!