Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stay up all night party!

.
This is one of the fun things we do when the kids get a day off of school. We bring all the blankets and pillows down to the playroom, and after scriptures and prayers, we let the boys stay up and watch movies and eat treats! Adam and Peter love getting Root beer and Squirt. Davey likes the M&M's. I manage the mess until they're done. Then I clean up and they just watch until they fall asleep (usually between 11 and midnight).

6 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun idea. I'm sure they love it!

Jennifer Miller said...

That sound so fun! Can I come next time? :o)

-M said...

It cracks me up that they're using the step-master thing for a dining room table. he he he.

Leslie said...

what a fun tradition!! I might have to steal that idea. :)

LORIE said...

Looks like fun. Check out my blog as well.

Kelly said...

I do that too!!! only every night, in my room, until 2 or 3, and i have to clean it up myself.
talk about a downer. :(