.
So every day things happen that make me laugh that I have to share.
Peter: One thing is for sure, there's no crayons in the spirit world, no markers either, or evil spirits.
Peter: Mom, Adam is getting on my nerds.
Mom: You mean nerves? Like when someone is bothering you?
Peter (earnestly): No, Mom. Adam is getting on my super nerds!
Davey has been saying "bewember" for remember. "I have a Thomas, bewember, Mom?"
I'm suprised that Davey isn't sick all the time, he licks everything. Toys at other peoples houses, my keys, his toys, his fingers, shopping carts. It totally grosses me out, and no matter how many times I try to tell him it's disgusting, his tongue cannot be stopped.
.
May 2026
3 months ago

4 comments:
I love things kids say!
JANA!!!!! This is your long lost cousin Jenni Miller!!!! I was excited to see that you have a blog and get caught up on whats going on with your family!!! I have a blog too but it is private but not to family!!! email me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog k? Love you!
Oh Yea! jennisbenz@hotmail.com
Jana - Thank you for the laugh out loud... wait. i can get my mod on: thank you for the lol. One thing is for sure.
Post a Comment