.
Think Pink!!! It's a GIRL!!!!
We just had our ultrasound this morning! The due date is still February 20's. We got to see her healthy body and little feet and hands. And little legs, my favorite. Everyone is healthy and happy.
David and I went out to breakfast and then took the boys to their last soccer games. McDonalds was in order, of course! Then home for naps. We are so excited! Now we can say "she"! Lookout pink, here we come!
.
May 2026
3 months ago

19 comments:
Yeah for girls! Congrats! That is great! I have another friend that has 3 girls and just found out she is having a boy. You guys should get together!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun to shop for!
YEAH!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys. But in 16 years she's never gonna get a date. All the boys will be too intimidated to ask her out with her dad and three older brothers!!! Congratulations, girls are awesome!
WAHOOO!!! That's SO exciting! What are you gonna name her? Just don't pick one of my names :)!
sweet! my shopping options just opened up!
OH my goodness!!!! HURRAY!!!!! Im way excited for you!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I would be happy for you if you were having a boy too, but wow how exciting! That makes me happy. I'm way excited for you!!!!!!!
AWESOME!! you guys that's so exciting! Girls are wonderful. congratulations.
It's about time! Jana, I'll bet you are just giddy with excitement :) I'm so happy for you!
Well isn't that exciting? I happen to love little girls. :)
jana! Congrats!!!!!! So fun!
Congrats! We love our 3 girls and of course our little boy!
CAN'T believe it!!! We are so thrilled for you! Those beautiful boys of yours need a cute little sister to liven things up for them. :)
Lots of love,
Sarah
Thanks everyone! We are so excited and so are the boys. Adam and Peter just started the "I'm bigger than you" thing. So I think Davey is just excited to have someone smaller than him!
How fun! Girls are a nice change after a few boys, for sure!
Hooray for girls! Congratulations!
JANA!!! I knew it!!! And so did you. I can hardly wait for pink shopping. I've been trying to call you for days, but every time I try, someone starts crying. Soon, Soon! Love you Love you - CONGRATULATIONS! And yes, that was cyber yelling, and I don't care.
YES!! ☺ i was so hoping for a girl!! congrats!! pass along my congrats 2 david? im so esctatic 4 u!! can i brag on my blog that my fav. teacher is havin a girl?¿? i can't wait 2 c u 2nite & party. ur so awesome & its wonderful 2 have u in YW!! i♥u lots!! thnx 4 all u do!! & if u ever move just realize liz & I r coming 2!! & fyi the creepiness factor has left teh building!! ♥u!!!
You'll love it! We both thought we were having a boy and could't be happier to have our beautiful little girl!! Congrats! Take care!!
Post a Comment