skip to main |
skip to sidebar
3 more weeks...
Since we are scheduling challenged, between David's finals this week (9 week classes), midterms next week (semester classes), regularly scheduled classes, and soccer games, it will be 3 more weeks until our ultrasound. My doctor calls it an anomaly scan, but we know what it's really for.It is scheduled for October 25th at 9am. It seems like we've been waiting forever, well, we have. We're pretty excited about this one!
3 comments:
I'm so anxious to find out what it will be. Its hard not to wish for pink I bet.
Just so you know I cried when I found out I was having a girl. I wanted a boy so much. Now I'm excited but it took me some time. Good Luck.
Its a girl! I just know it!!!! An adorable mini Jana!!
Hey distant cousin! I don't know if you know who this is, I'm Bruce and Dianne's youngest girl, Rachel. Cute family and I bet you are nervous about that ultrasound!
Post a Comment