Here is the side of the front...

Here is the front, blocked by trees...shade is the best!

Here is the side, our sunroom which I LOVE. And our driveway... :)

And here is the back yard, with no fence. This is why I have to be outside when my kids play outside- street on 3 sides of the house and heavy auto and foot traffic. If you look closely, you can see Davey standing by the back door.


Last Saturday, we hauled the hoses out again and turned on the sprinklers for the boys, complete with ice-pops. Warm doesn't get much better than that around here!

7 comments:
Look at all that green GRASS! We woke up to another snow storm this morning... I am soooo jealous!
Jana your house is so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen a picture. Your yard looks great-good job! It looks like your boys have fun in the yard. Love you tons!
What a beauty. Too bad they don't have houses like that in Arizona... or grass for that matter!
I love your house! i love how green it is and the white flowers! Jana your boys are so cute! By the way this is holly (mills) hall you will have to check out my blog sometime! oh and thanks for being so nice to me and for being an example! i did marry my missionary!
Such a pretty house...with pretty trees...and pretty shrubs.
So pretty.
way cute house!! we miss you guys!
Your house is beautiful! I am so jealous of those trees! Our home in Texas had trees like that, and I really miss them! And I am always reading your comments on facebook about how much you are working out! You inspire me! Love ya!
Post a Comment