Sunday, May 24, 2009

my garden and zoo pictures

On Mother's day at church the mothers received garden vegetable plants. I got tomatoes. Since each gift was 4 small plants, and David's mom didn't want to travel with hers, I now have 8 tomato plants! I'm so excited!


David took the boys to the zoo this week. These are some of the pictures he took.




They have a little splash zone in the Childern's Zoo, which you have to pay extra to go in. Apparently Davey had his clothes taken off so he could play and not get them wet. I love it!

2 comments:

Christi said...

How fun! It looks like your boys had a blast! What a good idea to give plants for Mother's Day--we got chocolate...not quite as long-lasting!

mad white woman said...

Last Summer I killed all of my tomato plants. So this Summer, I only planted tomato plants. So far, I've only killed about half of them. :)