So cute!! I love all of her hair!
She's got an awesome head of hair. Have I mentioned before that I'm pretty sure she's got more hair than I have now? Well, I think she does. :)
Jana she is perfect! Wasn't that on one of her onsies? It's true. She is beautiful. I don't think her hair came from our side of the family!
What a shock of hair - I love it! And handsome big brothers taking care of her... there's almost nothing more priceless. And that girl will be perfectly fine in a famine! Yay for healthy babies! Love, me
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute!! I love all of her hair!
She's got an awesome head of hair. Have I mentioned before that I'm pretty sure she's got more hair than I have now? Well, I think she does. :)
Jana she is perfect! Wasn't that on one of her onsies? It's true. She is beautiful. I don't think her hair came from our side of the family!
What a shock of hair - I love it! And handsome big brothers taking care of her... there's almost nothing more priceless. And that girl will be perfectly fine in a famine! Yay for healthy babies! Love, me
Post a Comment