Jana's current favorite Chocolate Chip cookies, from Trish Freeman.
2 sticks of butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp each of vanilla, water, baking soda, salt
2 3/4 cups flour
1 cup instant oats
chocolate chips
Bake at 375* for 9-10 minutes!
Bake away ladies!!!!
May 2026
3 months ago

4 comments:
I have a recipe that I use all the time that I'm pretty sure is just like that. It called Best Chocolate Chip Cookies... except mine doesn't have oats and I love oats, so I'll try this one. Yum. Thanks!
Is this the one that she got when we were in Wymount and wouldn't share because she had promised her professor to memorize it and never give it away because the professor was going to patent it???
I will definitley write it down if it is...
You're bad Jana. Stop putting sweet recipes within my reach.
With your dessert reputation I knew I had to try this recipe last night...and it was yummy! :)
Thanks Jana! I chopped up Andes mints and threw them in too. Yum!
Mary looks gorgeous in her beautiful blessing dress. Congratulations!
Post a Comment