Sister Gill made this dress for her. It is so beautiful. The sleeves reminded me of my wedding dress. At the bottom is a little video clip. She is such a sweet baby! She still sleeps through the night, sometimes 8 or 9 hours! Last night was 9 and a half!
Oh my goodness Jana! She is so darn cute! I love her "baby noises" I know you are enjoying every moment with her! PS her hair is so dark next to the boys huh?
5 comments:
Such a little cutie! And a beautiful dress too!
I can't believe how fast she is changing!
Wow - How fun to see her moving and talking, not just a frozen little cyber image. =) She's so cute!
Oh my goodness Jana! She is so darn cute! I love her "baby noises" I know you are enjoying every moment with her! PS her hair is so dark next to the boys huh?
What a beautiful girl (dress too). Enjoy her!
Post a Comment