Friday, May 29, 2009

BBQ Man

Here he is, making his BBQ chicken. I love it! It takes so long-it's involved. He marinates them, then he injects sauce into the chicken legs before he grills them slowly, so the sauce carmelizes a little. He sauces them again and again and then they are perfect and delicious. Next time I'll take pictures of the chicken.

5 comments:

B&U+2 said...

So what is the sign on the cabinet all about? "No Sacrifice, No Victory?"

David and Jana said...

It's from Transformers! The old Witwickey motto...It helped me a lot when I was pregnant to make good eating choices. I'm so used to seeing it, I forgot it was there!

mommy said...

I had the same question about the sign.

I love it how serious Dave is about his grilling.

mad white woman said...

Yum.

Melanie said...

So I was about to say, "Is the sign about eating, because it's brilliant," and now I have my answer. =) Lookin' good, Dave!! I can still taste that chicken - We'll have to try to imitate him this summer!