
I can't believe it! My baby is growing up!
Tuesday was his birthday. It began with friends coming over.
We started with cake and ice cream.




Then he opened presents and went straight outside to the pool and sprinkler.

After a while they came in for lunch and then it was time to go home.
Later that night we had our family celebration and presents.



And he got his very own scriptures with his name on them.

Adam is such a good boy. He is helpful and nurturing and obedient. I love him so much! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam!
Happy birthday to Adam! 8 is such a great age. I am so excited for him. Can you believe he is already 8? crazy! You did really well on his cake!
Cute cake, again. Cute Star Wars toys again. Cute boy again. 8 times! Let's throw some cute estrogen in there! Oh, wait. Here it comes!
Happy Birthday to Adam! I remember at Wymount when we would push our babies together on the swings in front of the building! We ended up over there a few days ago to show the boys where they lived when they were babies and the swings are gone! I couldn't believe it, so sad.
Anyway, looks like a fun day--good luck on the baptism too!
You make the cutest cakes. I am pretty sure when it comes to throwing birthday parties, I'm going to be the biggest failure. People like you are so fun and creative and I'm so boring!
Jana, this is Ann Marie Whittle! I think it is so funny, that both of our oldest were born on June 23rd!
Post a Comment