Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mary Amelia -3 months already!!!

She still sleeps through the night, all the way, since 1 & 1/2 months. She is happiest right after she eats (isn't everyone?) and she gives us those "my-smile-can't-get-any-bigger" smiles. I love it!





a little random hair loss!!



She's can roll over! A few times I have come in to get her and she was turned over.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Jana those 3 months sure went by fast! She is so adorable! How lucky you are to have such a great sleeper!

ps-I love the muddy pic of the boys too. :) Isn't summer the best?

Summer said...

She's so cute. I'm so glad I have my own little girl or I would want yours.

mad white woman said...

Ha ha! I've never seen hair loss on the side of the head like that. What a sweet little face.

Maureen said...

oh my goodness, look how big she's getting, and sleeping through the night! I love seeing pics! And I still can't believe the dark hair?! Just what I've always wanted dark hair with blue eyes-beautiful!

Miller Family said...

I cannot believe how dark little one is! SHe is getting so big! I hope you are doing well and David is liking Dental school....