A big milestone! Congratulations to all! P.S. I say YES to Pull-ups while sleeping until they wake up dry on their own. My oldest wore them until he was 6, just different tolerances--good luck!
Wow! I can hardly believe it! You have an 8 year old! Congratulations!
What a good looking family! I can't believe Adam is 8 already! The time sure does fly!
How SWEET!!! Sorry we missed it. What a wonderful day it must have been.
holy cow! I can't believe it!! congrats. I remember when he was just born!! where did all the time go. :)
What a special day. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A big milestone! Congratulations to all!
P.S. I say YES to Pull-ups while sleeping until they wake up dry on their own. My oldest wore them until he was 6, just different tolerances--good luck!
Wow! I can hardly believe it! You have an 8 year old! Congratulations!
What a good looking family! I can't believe Adam is 8 already! The time sure does fly!
How SWEET!!! Sorry we missed it. What a wonderful day it must have been.
holy cow! I can't believe it!! congrats. I remember when he was just born!! where did all the time go. :)
What a special day. :)
Post a Comment