Sunday, June 7, 2009

OK, OK, here are pictures of my baby

I'll hold off on the food pictures, for now...



And Davey, my sweet, sweet boy.


Her hair is actually done.


Here's a little profile action. All I see is me and Kimmy, sometimes Christi. Mel, I don't have baby pictures of you...what do you think??


And Daddy shows her the wonders of the computer!

6 comments:

angela hardison said...

Aww, I love that curly hair :)

Melanie said...

Jan, I see your boys - which is an obvious resemblance to you, and I'm going to scan one of my baby pics so you can see some cheeks to match hers... That curly hair is so pretty!

Jen said...

She's such a cutie! I'm sure you already know it. Food pics are always okay with me.

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL JANA!!! Your whole family is goregous & I am so jealous! :D I'll be there Wednesday! See you then. :)

mad white woman said...

I can't tell who she looks like, but she sure is cute!!

mommy said...

I think she looks like me.