
He had climbed up INTO the sink and was sitting there happy as can be, with the water on drinking out of a teaspoon. I laughed out loud and grabbed the camera.

Later, David and I laughed about it as we looked at the pictures. He said something to me about reinforcing bad behavior. I'm sure I did and that's not good. But he was so cute.
Adam and Peter never really did things like this, unexpectedly. So we have to keep our eyes on Davey, our sweet, sweet busy son.

7 comments:
I love the word BUSY! Its so true, and you never know where they will surprise you next!
How funny! I love it when they do random things like that. The other day I was trying to figure out how I'm going to get around the "reinforcing bad behavior" one too... I think the pictures are so fun. Hmmm...
i hope you don't mind, but i'm adding your link on my blog. www.penrods.blogspot.com let me know if you want me to remove it. but don't think that will stop me from peeking into your life! :)
jana!
I am like Anna I added you and I hope you don't mind!! I love seeing that you are up too!! Your boys are so cute!
That is so cute. I'm glad you got a picture of it.
Hi Jana! I'm adding you too.. and looking forward to catching up with my cousin's lives :)
Reinforcing bad behavior is something I definetly deal with on a daily basis. Its so hard when they're just so dang cute.
I am so sorry that I recommened Twilight. It is a drug that you can't get enough of. I am almost finished with the 3rd book, and Steve was shocked that it has taken me more than 2 days to read it (4 days). I can't get enough. Have you read Uglies and Pretties?
Post a Comment