Davey is my sweet sweet boy who likes to take his pants off. It happens during the day when he's running around. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so cold. The last few mornings, I have gone in the boys room and found Davey curled up in the corner of his bed with only a shirt on. He takes off his socks and his pants! So yesterday I put a onesie on
over his pants in an effort to keep them on. It lasted about 5 minutes. The result was this.....

He had wiggled out of his pants, but they were still hanging out of his onesie. He ran around for a bit trailing his pants behind.
This is David kissing Davey goodbye. We had a good laugh before he left!
5 comments:
So Funny!!
I can't say I have ever had that problem, but at least he's got determination!
That is so adorable!
JANA!!! I didnt know you had a blog! I am so happy to see you on here-what a funny magician boy- Michael and Liz's baby likes to get his arms out of everything-the two of those boys should start a magic show!! hahaha. PS I get induced on Monday-check out my blog too! stephanieewell.blogspot.com
Well hello again! I found your blog from Umeka's link. I hope you can find entertainment from our blog too (link on Umeka's blog, too)! We miss you guys. It looks like all is well with your family. Love the pants drama!
Post a Comment