
The boys love decorating easter eggs. We color them with crayons before we dip them and double dip them. Their favorite is to draw StarWars guys on them. David helps them and also does one that says Jesus Lives. And mine say David is HOT and I love Daddy.
While Adam and Peter admired theirs, Davey peeled his.

Here is the last clue in the Easter questions basket hunt. They have to answer questions about the events surrounding Jesus' death and resurrection correctly to find the next clues and eventually, their previously hidden baskets.

Ta-da!! They each got a book in their baskets this year. Adam's was a Fearsome Creatures (predators) Sticker Book. Peter's was a Spiderman coloring book and Davey's was a Thomas Train coloring book.

Next came the Easter egg gathering. David & I hid them all over the living room & sun room the night before, but they had to find their baskets before they could collect any eggs.

And to the victor goes the spoils!

Happy Easter, finally. Jesus Lives.

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I love how you incorporate Jesus into the whole Easter-bunny tradition. I will definitely make a "note-to-self" for next year. Great idea! Looks like your boys had a blast!
what a good idea to remind your kids what Easter is really all about. i'll have to remember that one.
I really like the idea of them answering questions about Jesus before they get the baskets. Its a nice way to make sure Easter is about Jesus.
Post a Comment