so so cute! They are angels when they sleep! :) I am excited you are having a girl!
Sleeping kids are wonderful!
So precious Jana! I love it! i wish we could see each other more often!
I love sleeping kids!! Yours are adorable--you knew that already! Love you Jan!
I've never seen a sleeping kid that wasn't cute. :) Why is that? Lucky for you, yours are cute when they're awake too.
I love kids when they are sleeping. Somehow I am able to forget about all the work and just love them. Yours are so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so so cute! They are angels when they sleep! :) I am excited you are having a girl!
Sleeping kids are wonderful!
So precious Jana! I love it! i wish we could see each other more often!
I love sleeping kids!! Yours are adorable--you knew that already! Love you Jan!
I've never seen a sleeping kid that wasn't cute. :) Why is that? Lucky for you, yours are cute when they're awake too.
I love kids when they are sleeping. Somehow I am able to forget about all the work and just love them. Yours are so cute.
Post a Comment