Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Halloween Pictures... So I'm backwards!

Here are the happy squirts.

Peter, my vampire, won a prize at the Ward Trunk'r'Treat,
Adam, my American Black Bear, in his custom-made suit,
and Davey, my sweet baby leopard.



Then , this is the night we went real trick'r'treating.
They loved going out on two different nights and getting their make-up done for both!



Here is a family picture from the ward activity.

David was a dentist, go figure! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I loved the year Jeff was a doctor. It just hails me back to a time when that was our distant future. Now it wouldn't make sense =) Live it up now!

And what a beautiful angel you are. I love that your boys always want to be CERTAIN animals and have such a specific request for what they want. Was it "side-striped jackal" that eventually became american black bear? Soooo cute.