Saturday, December 13, 2008

Belly Picture!

Here I am at 29 weeks.



So far, so good! Yes, I posed for this one.
I have to TRY to look my best at this point, don't you think????? :)
I took about 10 pictures and I liked this one the best.

8 comments:

mad white woman said...

You look great! You women that have lots of children and still manage to look great during your pregnancies amaze me.

Melanie said...

Oh Jana. I like that one the best, too. What a doll you are. Love you so much.

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

You're too funny! You look great! I need your guys new address so we can send you our Christmas card! Send it to my email! I hope all is well. We'll talk to you soon!

Caesar Gonzales said...

Hey Jana!! so cute you look great!

Christi said...

Jana you look awesome! Good job--I am very impressed. I am so excited for you and your little Mary! :)

Liz said...

Oh my Gosh! You look adorable! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Summer said...

You look so good pregnant and after pregnancy. If I knew I could look like you after pregnancy the way you do...I'd have 10 kids:)

Anna Min said...

Only 10 to find such a good picture? I remember taking close to 50 when I was taking one for a keepsake. You look great!