Friday, December 12, 2008


Happy 3rd Birthday to Davey!


He got to have a Thomas on his cake! He was so excited.
And he blew out all his candles on the first try!


I asked him which piece he wanted. He wanted Thomas' face and his name. Done.
It was a really big piece. He ended up only eating the frosting off and then being done. :)
It was really good frosting.


The UNopened presents...


Happy Thomas birthday! And thanks to the Michigan Corless family for his very first Bionicle. He LOVES it! (so do his brothers!)


The buttercream frosting trick. The picture is a little blurry, but the cake turned out great!

4 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

that is the best cake ever!

Liz said...

Wow, great job on the cake and Happy Birthday to Davey!

Christi said...

I love the cake Jana! They are growing up so fast. I am so excited to try it!

Kelly said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY DAVEY!!!

wow, I'm missing everything aren't I? I love the cake, so cute!!