Beautiful cake and blogsite!Did you decorate it yourself? You've always been so talented! :)Love ya,Tara Ann
Wow! Very impressive artwork on that cake! Glad to see you have a blog!
I'm impressed... But you should have seen the duck on Adalyn's cake - it was awesome!! Yeah right, pretty much I was just excited she could tell what it was. Spiderman looks really good!
I love the cake! I had to do 2 spiderman cakes so far, but both of them I copped out and did the head on an oval cake--yours is way more impressive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful cake and blogsite!
Did you decorate it yourself? You've always been so talented! :)
Love ya,
Tara Ann
Wow! Very impressive artwork on that cake! Glad to see you have a blog!
I'm impressed... But you should have seen the duck on Adalyn's cake - it was awesome!! Yeah right, pretty much I was just excited she could tell what it was. Spiderman looks really good!
I love the cake! I had to do 2 spiderman cakes so far, but both of them I copped out and did the head on an oval cake--yours is way more impressive.
Post a Comment