Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm In!

I want to wear my skinny clothes. I'm tired of looking around for something that hides the bulge, not a really BIG bulge, but its still there. I can wear my pants, but I don't "fit" them. So!!! Thankyou to my sisters, I'm going to get to work. I want to feel outstanding again. I'm feeling motivated, like I've had my lazy fun and I'm ready to be in control.

The plan is:
Exercise every day except Sunday, of course.
Eat my meals with only fruit and vegetables in between.
Nothing after dinner but water.
No desserts, except Friday night.

OK!!!

Goodbye softee!!! Hello HOTNESS!!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

You are so funny Jana. You can do it!!

Melanie said...

Oh, yes. Here comes the hotness. The family reunions are going to be loaded with it. =)

Sarah said...

There's something about January that helps motivate us all, isn't there.?
Good luck!