David took me out to Red Lobster, our favorite!
Here are the boys, eating some cake for breakfast, with eggs and hot chocolate!
And here is the cake! It is Christi's Eggless Chocolate cake, SOOO GOOD! I'll be repeating this one every year, guaranteed!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jana! We are only a few weeks apart in age! That cake looks good!
I agree that cake looks good-especially in 2 layers! Happy birthday-Red Lobster sounds fun. Your little ones are so cute!
We love Red Lobster too- those cheese biscuits are so yummy!
When I read the first sentence of your post stating that you turned 33, I thought, that can't be right, she isn't that much older than me. Then I realized, oh wait, I turn 33 in a few months too! Oops! I guess the time has gotten away from me and I forgot how old I am getting! :) Happy Birthday!
You're so old, the boys look adorable, and the cake looks divine. Love you!
I had forgotten we are so close in age...my birthday is this weekend! I'm glad you had such a great day! I'd love the recipe for the cake...it looks yummy!!!
Post a Comment