Friday, March 12, 2010

love doing cakes!!

I did this cake last weekend for a friend of Davey. He loves C-3PO so I asked her if I could do his cake!

"Knee-high leg clutcher" -for you, Papa!

And other recent random pictures...




This is the White Chicken Chili the I won our Ward Chili Cook-off with!

Mary's garden vegetables.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome cake! did you freehand that? Also, any chance you'll share your award winning chili recipe??

Melanie said...

What a doll you are, Jan! Yes, we'll be needing that chili recipe, and do you have to look that good? Gives me something to shoot for, I guess!

mad white woman said...

Jen (whoever she is) and I think alike. I was wondering the exact same things. Also thinking that Mary is so cute.

Matthew said...

Your crew is so cute. I see a strong resemblance to David in all of them. I think if I knew your family I would see a resemblance in you too. I love reading your blog. Let us know when you come to Michigan again.
Summer

Christi said...

The cake is AWESOME!! The chili looks good too. :)That is awesome that you won! And of course-your family is adorable. Mary is such a sweetheart.

Maureen said...

Love the pics! Your cake is awesome! Jacob's friend party is this weekend-I'll be attempting a transformer cake!