
She ate dinner really well. Probably too well. She didn't eat much cake...

Pre-cake smiles.

Adam was helping while we manned the cameras.

The beginning...

A little more...

Pretty sure she's done...

Yep! The End!!

Headed to the bathtub. Not a bad mess for pulverizing a cake!

Time for presents!!
She got her own little phone. She puts it to her ear and starts talking. I love it!

And her first princess dress. Precious.

I was beside myself excited.

Brad brought Dex, his new puppy, to come celebrate with us.

She got this little teapot that makes pouring liquid sounds, sings songs, says please and thankyou, plays music and is just adorable.

So so cute to see them playing together!

Here are the cakes.

Happy Birthday my sweet little girl. I love you!

Be sure to check out Peter's birthday post, too, right below this one.

7 comments:
No way! I can't believe she is a year old already!! She is so adorable! Kaitlyn has that little teapot set too and loves it! Did you make the cakes? They look great! And that is so fun that she pulverized her cake! I was kind of sad that Kaitlyn didn't really want anything to do with her cake, so no messy frosting pictures from her first birthday. I have a feeling it will be a different story this year though! :)
Has it really been a year already? If you're loving the princess dress wait until she's old enough to play with Barbies ;) You're going to be in heaven!
i love that birthday cake mess. what a little sweetheart.
Such a cutie! Doesn't time just go way too fast when they are little?
Congratulations on your first princess dress! :) She is adorable. The cakes look amazing, but that doesn't surprise me at all! :)
Congratulations on the milestone! Girls are sooo much fun! Very nice butterflies, did you freehand those too?? She is adorable.
happy (late) birthday to amelia (i love her name - have i already told you that?)
Post a Comment