Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dressing up!

I felt like we were going to Prom again.
It was the dinner/dance social event for the students at the dental school. We went the first year, not the 2nd, because I was 9 months pregnant, and here we are 3rd year! It was fun to get all dressed up again. I got to see everyone, meet a few new faces, and have a good time with my husband!
Here is my hair after I curled it. That was fun to do again, too!


And here we are before we left!

8 comments:

Christi said...

I was hoping you'd post pictures soon! I love your hair! You look absolutely gorgeous. Dave looks nice too. How fun!

mad white woman said...

Oh Miss Jana, you are just lovely. How did you get your curls so perfect and clean?

Caesar Gonzales said...

Jana!!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! LOVE THE DRESS!! where did you find it???

Caesar Gonzales said...

ugh that last comment was leslie again (not caesar)

David and Jana said...

I found the dress @ JCPenney, I'm wearing a black, cap sleeve Shade shirt underneath. The dress has black straps. :)
My hair was actually a day old, meaning I washed it the day before and round-brushed it with the blow dryer. (I also just did my highlights, so the coloring makes it look more shiny)
After I curled a layer of hair, I sprayed it. Then a few hours later, I shook it out and ran my fingers through it, loosening it to make it look more natural and wavy. I put a back shiny flower bobby pin on the side, you can't see it very well in the picture.
It was fun.

Ryan said...

You look so cute Jana! Love the hair!! ; )

Ryan and Rachel said...

Hot mama! Dang girl!

Melanie said...

Gor. Geous.

Jeal. Ous.

=) =)