Sunday, July 5, 2009

Random pictures from last week.






Breakfast at our house...



MY breakfast! Mmmmmmm...

Death of a great iron. I received this iron as a going away to college Christmas gift when I was 17, 14 years ago! It finally died. It was a good one.

They had cotton candy for the first time and loved it, of course!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

so cute.

When Mary Amelia can scrunch that cute skin on her nose, she is going to have that adorable scrunchy nose smile that you had when you were little. I wonder if I can find a picture to scan in of it... maybe after the reunion, huh?

mad white woman said...

We don't even have an iron... isn't that pathetic? Someone gave us a cheap one for our wedding that never worked better than Jason's travel one, which we used until we got a steamer. So if I ever look scroungy, you'll know why. :)

Summer said...

I could just eat your kids up there so cute. Adam was baptized!!! Wow!! Where did the time go?

Rachel+Co said...

just dropped in for dessert last night at the levie family reunion. it was fun to see all your family, but i missed seeing you there.

thank goodness for blogs. it's fun to catch up on your life here.

don and i joke that everyone should get a 10-year-anniversary shower because it seems like most of our stuff started breaking around that time. oh well. at least you got some good use out of the iron.

Michael said...

It was a surprise to hear from you and yours. In what year of school is Dave? I had no idea my freshman engineering buddy was even considering the greatest profession on the planet. What about specializing? Any word from Kyle Y?

Take care.

Miller Family said...

You are sooo cute Jana! I love all of your pictures and i love it that you take pictures of food! Ahhh, a girl after my own heart