
I call her a little hot pocket. She has a very warm body temperature and gets overheated and very unhappy unless its nice and cool all the time.
I put her to bed in a onesie, most of the time with no blanket. The thermostat is set at 69 and most of the day we have the windows open and her ceiling fan on.
David is awesome at helping me with her. He loves to come home and hold her and is very good at calming her down when she gets overheated or when I just can't take it. He is totally hot.
She is starting to sleep really well in the night. I can usually get 4-5 hours before she wakes up.
Here she is yesterday.
She is such a sweet baby. I am loving it as she gets bigger!
I want to get more awake pictures of her, but I need another pair of hands for that. Usually I only have mine...
My only sadness at this stage is that normally, babies would still be bundled up and be able to wear all these cute 0-3 month winter clothes. But this little hot pocket has moved right into cool summer clothes and is even outgrowing these quickly!
And I worked out this morning!!!!!!!







10 comments:
What an angel! I can see lots of David and Davey in there. And I can't believe the hair, the hair. The pictures with David are especially sweet, we are so happy that your family is now complete with a little girl. Have a good conference weekend and don't forget to send in a link. Love you,
Martha
She is SO CUTE! I love all of her hair. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already!
Go Jana! She is so cute and chubby, love it! love seeing pictures of her!
maureen
Jana she is so cute! Damien is a "hot pocket" too!
I love her mohawk!!!!
Cutest, chubbiest little hot pocket I've ever seen!
So hot pocket. What a doll. I love seeing that she has pink sheets. I worried that she might not have enough girly stuff =)
She is just so sweet. I see some of your other kids in her. Too cute.
What a doll you have there! I can't wait to meet her someday. I love the dark hair. Enjoy her, they grow up quickly!
She DOES look so tiny in her crib with no blankets! How interesting to have such a unique thermostat.
Such a beautiful little one!!!
Post a Comment