Jesus Lives!!
Here we are this morning. The boys have gone on their treasure hunt. They have to answer questions about Jesus' death and resurrection correctly to find the next clues which ultimately lead to their Easter baskets, then they get to gather easter eggs in the living room.
After the egg hunt...
Now for some Baby Stats!
At Mary's 1 month appointment, the doctor said she is perfect-(of course!)
She measured in the 55% for her head, 85% for her length and past 95% for her weight.
He said average babies at one month are max 10 lbs, 3oz. Mary Amelia weighs 11 lbs, 8 oz!!!
So she's healthy! :)
YAY!!! This is my first chub!
How thankful we are for Jesus and all that He did for us.
Happy Easter everyone!!!









5 comments:
LOVE the idea of them anwsering questions to find their baskets!!! you guys are awesome!!
Yes, maybe we'll copy you in the future with the Treasure Hunt. Love it! And Mary is so cute with all her healthy self! Love you!
What fun Easter ideas! Mary is adorable! I love the chub! :)
Your kids are adorable! I love chubby babies. My blog is www.crazyhasylum@blogspot.com
Hi Jana,
I sure love keeping up with your family on your blog. I just realised that you don't have my blog address. Here it is, http://thegoodthebadandthecute.blogspot.com/ The first blog is the best. It is a video of the kids performing in a talent show.
Thanks for keeping in touch.
Alisha
Post a Comment