Mary Amelia is almost 3 weeks old.
Here are some random pictures from the last few days or so....
She is getting chubby! I love it!

Sleeping with Daddy

Davey LOVES her!

and loves her...

She gets LOTS of kisses!



This is the closest picture of a smile. She does the sweetest smiles.
The boys love it. "She smiled at me Mom!"

Her hair goes curly when it's wet! And then it waves out when it dries.

and the swirl...

She has her admirers!


Bug on a rug! Doesn't she look so tiny?
Here is the blanket from Grandma Sparks.
She is such a good sweet baby.
My boys are awesome, but it really is different having a girl.
I love it!
12 comments:
look at all that hair. I love it. Oh Janna she is so cute. Congratulations.
she is beautiful...sorry I haven't made it over yet...I am working on it.
Jana, she is SOOOOOO beautiful! I love her hair! So, so cute! I wish I could run over and hold her! (while you slept, of course)
She is sooooo adorable!! I love all of the pictures. I can't believe she is 3 weeks old already!!
Oh Jana! How sweet, she is getting some chub! And the dark hair? Love all the curls-Love the updates!
Maureen
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. You make pretty girls!
I tried to leave a comment earlier, but I guess it didn't save-she is adorable! What cute pictures of a sweet little girl. the first couple pictures I was saying-oh it's a little Jana. then toward the end I was saying-oh there is the Corless genes. So I guess she is a good mix--good thing you and Dave are both cute huh? :)
Jana, you are just like Maureen. Things were very different when we had a baby girl. She is a little cutie. Love the curl (straight off of Dave's head)
She definately looks like you and Dave, and I can't believe all the dark hair though! I want to come visit this week. Have things settled down enough for a quick hello?
Yay, so cute. I love her dark hair!
She has so much hair Jana! I love all of the pictures! Keep them coming!!!!
I think I'm going to save that picture of her in her crib...just because I forget so quickly (especially for my very rapid growing kids) that they were once that small. What a great picture...all of them are! She is gorgeous, Jana...congrats:)
Post a Comment