
It's a Mazda MPV '02. We really like it a LOT!
(Yes, it is in the Ford family.)
We bought it a few weeks ago, but I haven't been out in the cold with my camera until this morning!
Features that sold me:
-7 passenger seating
-Stow and go back seat
-Trunk space behind the back seat
-Back seat folds down backwards to make a soccer bench
-Captain chairs in the middle can slide together to make a bench seat
-Windows in sliding doors on both sides can go down.
And more...
David appreciates things like safety ratings and driving capabilities, engine stuff and the DVD player system.
It's great that we both get what we want!

7 comments:
I'm so happy for you, because it's also so cute! It's so compact! You're going to have all that room, AND a small turning radius -- gone are those days for me. Congratulations on this new member of your family. Have you named it yet? Love ya!
Nice van!! I keep telling Craig that we need one (baby stuff takes up so much room!!), but he doesn't think so yet.
What is a soccer bench?
FINALLY! Yah! I'm so happy for you. You needed the space. Congrats!
We love it too! Congratulations! So jealous about the DVD player wish ours had one! Enjoy! You guys deserve it!
Maureen
Sweet digs carl. I think that you will enjoy it and so will the rest of the fam (now that they can spread out a little on road trips). MPVs and Mini-vans are making a comeback- I'm just saying!
Congratulations Jana! I think it looks really nice (that would be a selling point for me!) Sounds like it will be a perfect vehicle for you! It looks so cold there!
I love our minivan, but I am really wishing we had a few more of the features you got! Its still awesome though and we haven't had any major problems yet! You're definitely going to love it when all four carseats fit nicely!!!
Post a Comment