Here is 36 weeks...
And counting!
These are the gifts from my baby shower. (except the crib!)
We got so many sweet little pink things!
Here are the boys playing in the snow, we finally got enough that stuck around to play in!
And three little monkeys sitting on the futon...
Aren't they sweet? I love the happy smiles. (They're holding GI Joe cards.)
And here is my sunshine boy. He wanted me to take a picture of him this morning and this is the face he wanted to make!






6 comments:
Wow! 36 weeks already?? I didn't realize you were that close! You look great! And the boys are adorable! Hope the next couple of weeks go by fast for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!!
Jana-you look fantastic! Cute shirt too. Your boys, of course, are adorable. I'm so glad you had a shower and got pink stuff-I am so excited for you!
You sure are a cute pregnant lady. Getting stuff is so fun... I can't imagine how exciting it is after seeing blue three times in a row!
I remember getting the pink after all the blue! It is so much fun! I hope everything goes as planned from here, good luck!
Jana!!
You look so cute!! I am excited that these two will be so close in age!! Good luck with everything!! Keep me posted on how it goes!! A Girl will be so much fun!!
aren't you just the cutest little pregnant lady! as always. . .:0) fun blog! thanks for sharing! and best of luck with the delivery. . .you're so close!
Post a Comment