Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas Pictures!!!!

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house,




All the presents were wrapped and left out on the couch.
The parents were exhausted, but everything was done.
The children were sleeping, dreaming of Christmas to come.

But then in the morning.....





Jesus is born!!!!


We stayed at the top of the stairs until everyone was ready. Then we knelt in prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for Jesus and for all of our blessings.


THEN.... they rushed down the stairs for the Christmas GLORY!




Adam got Blackout and Scorponok, Peter got a remote control car,




Davey got a Lightning McQueen car, and David got a Super Dart-tag Nerf Gun set.



Dad got a sweet metal sign to put in his car port. It says
FORD TRUCK PARKING ONLY.

Mom got a beautiful sweater, and I am behind my new camera!!!


Busy. Too busy to look at the camera!
And the Nerf Warriors!!
Christmas was so relaxed and wonderful. We LOVED it!!
Thanks Mom and Dad, it was one of the best vacations we've ever had!
Desert adventure and Havasu beach pictures coming soon!!!

5 comments:

Christi said...

How fun! I'm so glad you got to go to Havasu for Christmas and that we got to see you! We love you tons! And I am nervous to see what other pictures you took. =)

Matthew said...

You know what is crazy. Matthew asked for nerf guns for his birthday a few months ago. These boys..!!

Matthew said...

That last comment was from Summer on Matthew's email.

Melanie said...

Jana - I'm so jealous that you got to be with Mom & Dad on Cmas morning... it looks so fun =) You are such a cute family!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Jana I am sure you don't remember me very well, but I used to be a Schmitt that grew up in the same ward with your husband. I was blog surfing and fell on yours! How cute are you guys! It's always crazy to think about the years that have passed and the places we have gone! Say hi to Dave for me. Hope all is going well for you!