One of my favorite memories growing up is when Dad and Mom would take us out in the desert and have dinner. Often, we would gather firewood, Dad started the fire, and mom brought the hotdogs and marshmallows. So I wanted my kids to experience this desert adventure...and they loved it!
Fun pictures Jana! I must say I like the picture of Dave before he plays Nerf ball (last post) He is great! I love you and I am so glad we got to be a part of your desert adventure.
4 comments:
Fun pictures Jana! I must say I like the picture of Dave before he plays Nerf ball (last post) He is great! I love you and I am so glad we got to be a part of your desert adventure.
Jana you are so adorable it's rediculous. I love you.
You look great Jana!
That looks like lots of fun. I haven't been out to the desert for a bon fire in a long time. Perhaps I'm due...
Post a Comment