.
Umeka tagged me. I'm supposed to share 7 quirks that nobody knows about me. Some you might, if you were there...here goes!
.
1. I love to throw things away. It makes me feel good, getting rid of trash and things I don't use.
2. If I sleep in I get grumpy. If I sleep in and get woken up by someone, I am really grumpy. It's better if I get up on my own, earlier, and do my own thing.
3. I have a hard time wearing sunglasses. I start having an attitude problem, like I'm all that. EXCEPT for these great dollar store glasses that Kimmy got me and sent in the mail. They are large and in charge and I don't feel cool in them at all. I love it!
4. I'm a sucker for a series, books, movies, tv shows.
5. I love to dip vegetables, fruit, cookies, crackers, chips. I love it all and eat way too much in one sitting!
6. I'm a stasher. Of all things. I almost always remember where I put things, too. It drives my husband crazy, but it also makes me a good finder.
7. I love to teach. Relief society, Young Womens, Primary, Enrichment, visiting teaching, anything. I love to share things that can help other people and I learn so much along the way.
Now I'm supposed to tag 4 more people. Christi, Melanie, Martha and Jenni consider yourself tagged!!!
May 2026
3 months ago

4 comments:
Jana! I love the new face of your blog! It's so adorable! I love to throw things away, too, and I thought I was so weird. The phrase that goes through my mind when I throw things away is "consumer." I won't use that one on my 7 unless I absolutely have to. =) You are so cute.
I'll see what I can do Jana! :o)
i can't throw anything away. mom has 2 do it when I'm @ skool!! hehehe :P
im glad she read her card! did u get it on camera??? people won't believe it! jk. I kno u want me 2 go but there is no "next time" don't u kno by now I'm practically anti-yw??
what yw stake leader? was it sis. crowshaw?(sp)I LOVE HER!! shes the reason I went 2 camp this past yr!! & Kami made me. lol.
cu on wed!
It's so fun to read other people's "quirks". And I was laughing about your sunglasses. I love it.
Post a Comment