
(Summer 2007)
I love our couches. Duh, that's why we bought them. When we were looking, we told the furniture guys we want child proof couches. We originally thought we'd have to buy leather. Well, turns out, you can have a beautiful microfiber couch treated. We also got a guarantee that if we couldn't get a stain out or mark off, the furniture place (Art Van) would either come clean it or replace the couch.
In the 5 years we have owned them we have only had 2 incidents of serious markage. Once was an ink pen scrawled on one of the arms a few years ago. I was so worried it wouldn't come out, but I got a wet washcloth and it came right out!
The second time was today. Davey had taken a red crayon and drawn heavily all over one of the arms of the couch. He was taking a nap when I discovered it, so I freaked out silently. I held my breath as I tried to calmly get a wet washcloth. It came off like wiping jelly off the counter. I was so happy. Seriously, how awesome. I washed out crayon with a wet washcloth!!!!
Anyway, I had to share. Can I get paid for this???
.

5 comments:
That's amazing! I'll have to remember that next time we are going to buy couches!
I love our microfiber too! We unfortunately got the tan color, instead of the brown, but the same thing--just a washcloth! Love it!
I love your testimony. So when do you find out what you are having anyway?
Martha
We do the same with our treated Microfiber! I love it!!!
i wish our couches were like that!!
But yea it was about my uncle & his cancer, & I guess I just........snapped. The bad part was I snapped @ church. He doesnt want 2 get a suregry that could help him, so basically hes going 2 die. Sooner if he keeps having 2 go 2 the emergency room. Theres more but thats the general story. I'll give u details on wed. Speaking of do u know what we're doing?
Post a Comment