This morning was awesome and terrible. We woke up early and they continued to wake up while I exercised. Then we ate breakfast and got ready to go. We walked out the door and took some pictures (we're having downloading issues right now, but the pictures are IN my camera). Since we were early getting to the bus stop, it seemed to take forever. David waited there with us, since he walks that way to school at the same time. I watched them climb on the bus and waved goodbye. Then Davey and I ran to the car and drove to the school. :) We saw them get off the bus and go into their waiting areas. They get there 15 min. before school starts. I got to meet Peter's teacher and give the boys their bags of extra supplies. They were just fine and it was time for me to leave. As I buckled Davey into his seat, I almost started crying. I was so thankful that I had Davey with me, to be my buddy so I wasn't alone, and I was overcome with separation issues from Peter. This is a first. He was always the one with me when Adam went to school.
When we got home, Davey and I did some yard work and then went inside and he colored while I looked up some Young Women things on the computer. I'm so glad the boys had a half day today. It seemed to go by pretty quickly and we were outside waiting for the bus to come. The bus was about 40 minutes late, so I had a nice long chat with the current boyfriend of the mother of a little boy who waits at our stop. That's a soap opera for another day. So now it's quiet time and it feels like a summer day. Tomorrow is the first real LONG day of school. I'm trying to focus on the things I can get done with only one little buddy at home. He is soooo cute and is saying the funniest things now. There was one today, but I didn't write it down fast enough and it is gone from my memory.
Pregnant!
May 2026
3 months ago

3 comments:
You are so cute putting them on the bus and then driving over to the school! Your little guys are growing up fast! Pretty soon you'll have another little buddy to keep you company!
Some part of me is always sad when I send my kids to school. you can see what we've been up to at our blog www.mcdonaldfamilyfun.blogspot.com
YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!
I love that you're my young womens miamaid leader. I know that we're gonna have a bunch of laughs. see you tomorrow night!-kelly not pj.
lol
Post a Comment