Thursday, August 28, 2008

...and don't say no?

This is Davey's latest thing. He tacks it on to lots of things he asks me, like, "Can I watch a movie and don't say no?" or "Can I go to Andrew's house and don't say no?" Seriously it is so cute.


It has been such a different experience than I imagined having only him home with me. I can actually still get things done and he is my buddy who just goes along and has sweet little conversations with me. I think I might be lost when I don't have a little person with me during the day. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE nap time and I LOVE LOVE the time after all the kids are in bed at night. There's just something wonderful about having little feet running around and little mouths saying random happy things. I love being a mom.

3 comments:

-M said...

This kid is a genius. I'm going to start using it, too!!!!! He he he he he he.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your little growing baby! Thank you for your fun comments and memories on my blog! It was fun to think back!

mommy said...

How cute! I'm sure you 2 will have lots of fun this year!