Monday, January 18, 2010

January so far...

Not a whole lot going on except school has started again and my husband is still sick. It's so sad. I didn't take any pictures of him, but here are a few other things we've done.
Since I'm going to let my hair grow down to my shoulders, I didn't think it was necessary to go pay for a cut, so I trimmed my own hair.
Not bad, it'll do for now!

I let the boys sleep in the playroom last night and this is how I found them after they fell asleep. Adam is actually partially sitting up. I have no idea...

These are my Christmas toes. I took this picture because I liked to see them and I don't remember ever taking a picture of my toes. Not that thats important, but it was fun for me!

Here it finally snowed. And the boys LOVED it!!!


And here is my happy little girl. She is 10 months old now, eating regular food, trying to say words already! She says mama and dada of course, but she tries to say boo, ball, dolly, puppy and teeth. I thoroughly enjoy her!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jana, your kids are getting so big. We miss you all so much. Hope you are staying warm.

Liz said...

I can't believe Mary is almost a year old already! Boy that sure flew by! Hope Dave feels better soon!

mad white woman said...

Your hair looks great. I don't think I could ever do that because my hair is SO SO fine and if I made the slightest mistake it'd be totally obvious. That is hilarious how your boys fell asleep. Ha!

Melanie said...

=) =) =)