Each Christmas Eve the cousins dress up and do the Nativity as Papa narrates and scriptures are read and Christmas hymns are sung. At the end there is time for testimony sharing. It is such a special time.
This year Baby Rex got to be the baby Jesus. He was 2 weeks old.

Wisemen

Shepherds

Here is Davey and Nona

Christmas Morning
Almost there!

Christmas Glory! Mary Amelia was still asleep during the first few hours of Present opening. It takes a LONG time because everyone takes turns.


She finally woke up, sweet thing. This is her first Christmas!

And the rest in random order...
Mary opening her first present ever.

Mary with Uncle Ryan

The boys slept together in one big bed. I loved seeing how they fell asleep every night.

One of the only times Mary was actually happy in the car. Doesn't she have the cutest smile!

Nona gave her a Cabbage Patch baby.

Uncle Ryan and Davey

Peter

The boys watching movies in the car.

LOTS of hugs!!!



Davey and Daddy

Tyler, David & Michael

Cousins

Rachel, David, Vanessa holding Maureen's baby Rex, and Mom holding Rachel's baby Lydia

Another sweet night I found them this way.

Adam holding Lydia.

Cousins playing video games-does it get any better than that?

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

9 comments:
How fun! I assume you were with David's family in Michigan since they all look alike! I remember our Michigan Christmases, very cold, but very fun!
Your kids are so cute!
I'm so glad you got to go to Michigan for Christmas. The pictures of Mary on Christmas are so cute. Your boys are adorable-I don't think Casey and Katelyn would ever go to sleep in the same bed! :)
looks like it was a fun christmas. and i think you look like your mother-in-law (or whoever "nona" is)—high cheekbones, etc. that is funny. and i love that pic of all the boys asleep by each other. that is so sweet.
I love the pictures!! Especially David with Tyler & Michael. lol. Hey Im a teenage girl. Show that pic to the girls in YW & I wont be the only one saying that. lol. Its good to have you back though! See you Sunday!
Are you gonna go to Nauvoo? Is that what you meant by "camping"?
I found myself exclaiming out loud at how cute all the pics were. Love you!
Rachel-Papa and Nona are David's parents. :) You're the first to say I look like her!
Kelly-Tyler is 13 and Michael is 21! Sorry! :)
Looks like you guys had a great time back in MI, at Nona's. I remember our Christmas there! You guys were awesome and it was so nice to feel right at home with everyone! I can't believe how big everyone is (the kids). Especially TYLER!! I had him when he was 9! Crazy!! Hope all is well.
"Uncle Ryan" looks a lot like your husband. It's funny to see how much siblings look alike. We've never done a live nativity with the kids and I always want to. Maybe next year. I'll be sure to have to BK crowns. Those are sweet. :)
I love the pictures of the boys all together in bed! So sweet.
Post a Comment