Monday, August 24, 2009

Mary Amelia through the summer


























And here she is yesterday in her Sunday dress!

7 comments:

Anna Min said...

Have I already told you that Jereme has that same yellow Brazilian soccer shirt? I'm always just jumping up and down when he wears it:)
She's adorable Jana and that Sunday dress just makes me wish I was still dressing a baby girl...I love it!

Melanie said...

Um, hello!!!! That was one of the funnest posts I've ever scrolled through! It doesn't get better than admiring a growing baby through the months all at once! She's so cute, Jana. Good job!

Christi said...

She is such a doll! My favorite picture is when she is sleeping. I love watching sleeping babies-little angels. Jana she is so cute.

mommy said...

Yay for little girls and little dresses!

Miller Family said...

Wow is she a Corless or what? I love her hair and cheeks! I can tell that she is NOT spoiled at All!

Leslie said...

what a sweetheart!

mad white woman said...

Her hair is so thick and long it looks fake.

I can't believe how big she's getting.