Monday, September 21, 2009

My hair cut, and other Mary updates!

Mary Amelia is 6 months old now. She has exactly doubled her birth weight to 16 lb 6 oz and is in the 70% for length, 50% for weight.
And she CRAWLS!!!!
She's so little for that. All my boys crawled at 9 months, so I'm having lots of firsts with her. She is such a joy and I can't get enough of her!
I finally got a clip in her hair so I had to take a picture! It didn't last very long...

Miss Happiness wakes up! She is always happy in the morning when I come in to get her.

She's starting to smile when I get out the camera. I love how her face lights up. It makes me want to eat her up. And then I do.

Sunday after church. Thanks for the sweet dress, Mel. She's finally big enough to wear it! I love dressing her up.

I've gone short, again. :) I'm enjoying it so much!

9 comments:

Christi said...

Jana I love these pictures of Mary! My absolute favorite is the one with her eyes closed as she is smiling-it makes me happy just looking at it. :) Cute hair-I'm glad you can pull off those "do's"-I would be too scared!

mad white woman said...

What a sweet smile. I really like your new hair cut, very cute!

Maureen said...

love it Jana! love it love it!

Melanie said...

- She's healthy, pretty AND brilliant. What a gem.
- Happy wakers are one of the best joys.
- She's as gorgeous in it as I hoped
- My short days are coming. I have to look as good as you, first, so let's set the timers. JK I'd never get there. Love ya!!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Jana!
Loved getting your family letter--couldn't believe it when it said that David just started his 3rd year of dental school! Has it really been that long already?

Congrats on the home offer! Best of luck with that!

Your haircut is gorgeous, and I love Mary's baby curls too.
We miss you!
-Sarah

Liz said...

I love your hair cut! And I love Mary's smiles- so cute!! I miss when I could get Kaitlyn to smile for pictures whenever I wanted. Now it's so hard to even keep her still long enough to take a picture!

angela hardison said...

that photo of her in the crib is just too darn cute. your hair looks great!

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, by the way :)

Martha Levie said...

Jana - I love your hair, love little Mary - love it, love it, love it. I cannot believe how cute and adorable she is. So fun! Love you.

Rachel+Co said...

I love your short haircut! I'm going short again at the end of this month. A change is always so nice.