Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No news is no news...

This is my belly this morning, on my way to my Dr appt again, that I thought I for sure wouldn't make it to...


Well, since I am overdue, I was sent to the hospital to have an ultrasound to check fluids, baby movement, size, etc.
The good news is, she's doing really well, approx. 7lbs 11oz, give or take, breathing, moving, happy.
My body is healthy and there aren't any complications to worry about at this point.
So, We're still waiting, and doing just fine!
Next appt is next Monday...

7 comments:

David said...

Thanks for the update. We have been wondering about you two. You are such a champ! You are always so positive! Our 2nd was over due! It is so her personality to this day. You can not make her go faster on a bike ride. "No mom, I just want to enjoy it!" Good Luck!

Liz said...

Wow- you are amazingly patient! And you still look incredible! Hope she decided to come soon!

Melanie said...

You look adorable! Where are those XX #'s you were talking about? They must all be on your ankles or head, because I don't see them here! Good luck and I love you!

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Jana!
I have been wondering about you!! Keep us posted!! Good luck! I am so excited to see her!! You look so good!!

Skeeutopia said...

Oh Jana! You are a superbly patient!! Your belly is beautiful, so I can sorta project that's why the patience must come easy. I, on the other hand, am HUGE and probably bigger than you (I'm sure of it) and still have 6 wks to go. The ultrasounds show a MONSTER of a baby for me, so I'm glad that yours are so much more mild. Nothing like going into labor with the thought of a HUGE baby on your mind.

I wish you all a productive, safe, and happy week. I hope we get to hear of some good news soon!

Ryan said...

Jana you look great!! You're awesome! Love,
Maureen

Summer said...

Oh, I've been there. Every pregnancy I'm late. I think it gets easier to be late as long as the baby is well and everything is okay. Good Luck holding out.