Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peter's party and Valentine pancakes

We did Peter's birthday party early this year. He chose Spiderman, again. :)



He really turns 6 on the 27th. The party was complete with games (David even drew a donkey to pin tails on), prizes, cake, presents, streamers, all the goodies. Notice that almost all his friends who came are girls... :) I love it.

Here is the cake.

His party was also on Valentine's Day. For dinner I made heart pancakes with eggs. (Imagine the basic scrambled eggs.)

So Valentine's Day is the 12 year Anniversary of our first date!
After we put the kids to bed, I made a run for Chinese! (Isn't that what pregnant women do?)
We watched You've Got Mail, ate and celebrated. It is so wonderful to me to be married to David. I am so happy. He's so wonderful and I love that even after 12 years, we really just love to be together. He is my favorite person. So happy 12 years to us!
And Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

6 comments:

Anna Min said...

How'd you get your heart pancakes to perfect? Congratulations on 12 years! Happy Valentine's Day!

The Wietholder's said...

how romantic a first date on valentine's day....how is that baby coming along?

The Smiths said...

i love that you put the kids to bed, and ran to get Chinese! So cute!!!!

Liz said...

And to think we were roomies back when it all began!! :) Has it really been 12 years already?? I still remember you and Dave sitting on our little couch in the kitchen just staring into each other's eyes! :)

Summer said...

Its hard to still be a mom when you're pregnant. Great job pulling off what looks like a great birthday.

mommy said...

Your pancakes turned out awesome! Teach me!