Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're back!!

It feels like it's been a million years! We were gone for 2 weeks, home for 2 weeks, then gone for 3 weeks. Once things settle down and we catch up on all the things we missed, I'll post all about it! Exciting things are happening in the Corless world. There are lots of pictures to post and updates to share!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so sad I missed you on your visit to UT! It's kind of funny that almost everyone I know who live out of town have been in town for some reason since Kaitlyn was born. In fact, all of our freshman roommates have been here in the past 5 weeks(except Michelle although she could have been and I didn't know). I missed Katy too just because things were too crazy during the couple of days she was here. We could have almost had a little reunion! Maybe another time!

Summer said...

That's crazy that we were both in Utah. Anytime someone who is Mormon says they have exciting news its hard not to think they are pregnant:) I guess I'll just wait and see what fun things you have to tell.