Cities & Knights of Catan

The original game is Settler's of Catan. Cities & Knights is the expansion pack. David bought it for me for my birthday because I liked the first one so much.
David and I play it a lot after the kids go to bed. Our average game time is about an hour and 10 minutes.
I took this picture while we were playing with Jarom and Nicole in Ohio because I noticed that the girls' side of the cards was neat and the boys' side was messy.
With four people the game takes longer, but it is so much fun!
Thankyou David!

7 comments:
I used to play Settlers a lot at BYU, but I try not to play too much anymore- it always brings out my competetive side in a very big way! Most games I am just reasonably competetive, but with that game, I have to win, and I get very stressed about it!
I LOVE that game, but I'm pretty sure the few times I played it lasted at least 3 hours. Which is why I haven't given into the temptation to play it again. :)
I wish we could play with you guys! You need to move back out West so we can hang out.
We have loved to play that game, but it has brought out the worst in me and in Boyd. We don't fight that often, but our most memorable "fight" was over a game of settlers! Fun blog! Check ours out if you get a chance!
newyorknelsons.blogspot.com
Em
You mentioned on Crystal's blog that you have or are going to get a new blog address? Is that true? If so, what is it? I love seeing what's going on with you! It was great seeing you this month, too! I sure miss you guys.
I was trying to show a picture of Aunt Jana to Casey (I think that is so cool that we both have an Aunt Jana! =)and there are none of you on your blog! (except the family one on the front page). I know that you love your family and they are adorable. I am sending a request that you give the camera to Dave and put a picture of you on your blog! Thanks! can't wait to see you in Utah!
Our friends from Kentucky just taught us how to play this game. We LOVE it and wish that you were here to play with us! In fact, we were trying to figure out who here would play with us and we both said, "I'll bet Dave and Jana would have liked it!"
Post a Comment